Life at kindergarten is a bliss. The Kindergarten curriculum is a hassle-free curriculum, and it is designed with great care, keeping in mind that this may be the first time a child is away from parents or home. The academics include the curriculum with a uniquely designed program called Language Development Program, which is based on Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing. Various activities are used to introduce the concept of taking turns and sharing, toys and games and to reinforce Math and language learning. We believe that every child is unique hence; we provide utmost care to each child with well-trained, compassionate, and motherly teachers. The teacher’s care is extended up to their home and thereby bridges the gap between the child – school – parent Learning happens here by playing, and we provide opportunities to realize and identify what they want to be.
The children after pre schooling enters the first stage of formal education. From standard I –XII, We ensure that all our students are able to develop their cognitive, social, emotional, cultural, and physical skills to the best of their abilities, preparing them for their further career. We have handpicked teachers to elevate the growing talents.
Streams of Higher secondary
- Part – I : Tamil / French
- Part – II: English
- Part – III:
o Physics / Chemistry / Computer Science / Mathematics
o Physics / Chemistry / Biology / Mathematics
o Accounts / Commerce / Economics / Computer Application
o Accounts / Commerce / Economics / Business Mathematics & Statistics
o Accounts / Commerce / Computer Application / Auditing
o Accounts / Commerce / Office Management & Secretaryship / Typography & Computer Application
Competitions are a platform to explore the inquisitiveness of the mounting talents. We give the students the opportunities to fetch their knowledge out of the textbooks by conducting intramural and interschool competitions.
- Language Club
- K Club
- Intach Club
- Interact Club
- Sacon Club
NCC, JRC and Scoutt & Guides
Education is to facilitate learning and to educate oneself to be disciplined. “My passion is to serve my nation” is our motto. National Cadet Corps started on 22/10/2013 at Century Foundation Mat. Hr. Sec. School , Tirupur. In early stage, 33 cadets were enrolled under NCC. At present, we have 50 cadets. We are proud to say that we train the cadets with 40 parades. We train our scouts & guides to appear for Raj purashkar award.
The victorious achievements of our cadets
- On 2015, SGT V. KAVIN VIKRAM participated in ALL INDIA THAL SAINIKCAMP Held on NEW DELHI from 18th to 29 September.
- SGT B. SELVARAJ Completed IGC LEVEL and Directorate Training Camp-II in ALL INDIA THAL SAINIK CAMP.
- Every year our Cadets enthusiastically participate in International Yoga Day camp conducted by 4 (TN) BATTALION NCC.
- Our 50 cadets participated in 2 different rallies on Anti-tobacco around Tiruppur district.
- Our cadets organized a Fire extinguishing awareness programme in our premises on 20th July 2016.
- Consecutively our cadets participate at Republic day camp selection cum combined annual training camp at various institutions.
- The cadets organized Swachh Bharath programme in school campus on 9th Nov 2016.
- Our cadets involve in cleaning the school campus exhibit them as role models to their peer group.
- Our 19 NCC cadets participated at “SNS COMBAT 2K19” conducted by SNS TECH Coimbatore on 25th February 2019. The cadets placed first in drawing and pencil drawing competition.
- Our cadets organized World Water Day rally and seminar around our school campus.